Skip to main content

EBAY Finds | S/S 2015 |


Heres a few items i've been eyeing up on eBay. These are my spring summer eBay bargains!




Maxi Dress Plus Size 8-26 - £2.99-£3.99
WHAT A BARGIN!
Perfect for the early summer weather we've had in the UK! Not breaking the bank when it rains haha AND they offer a wide range of sizes.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ladies-Women-Jersey-Long-Summer-Vest-Racer-Muscle-Back-Maxi-Dress-Plus-Size-8-26-


Chunky Statement Necklace - £2.99
Everyone loves a statement necklace. At £2.99 even Primark can't compete!! Can't decide which colour!!!….Mint..no Cream…Blue? Ahhh i don't know! ALL OF THEM ;)


Cat eye Wayfarer Sunglasses - £3.69
I love sunglasses! I hate buying expensive/designer because i change my mind on styles too often.
Cat eye sunnies are IN and these are a BARGIN! I'm thinking tortoise shell ;)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wayfarer-Style-Clubmaster-Style-Round-Cat-Eye-Aviator-Matte-Sunglasses


Matte Black Make Up Brush Set - £6.89
I've been eyeing these up for a while…feel like i'm cheating on Real Techniques. But for under £10 you get 10 brushes! 5 eye brushes and 5 face brushes...Tapered Kabuki: Apply cream and liquid foundations, Round Kabuki: Blend mineral products, Angled Kabuki: Buff cream blush or bronzer, Flat Kabuki: Application of liquid or cream products, Flat Angled Kabuki: Blends foundation easily. Might have to buy these soon!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-Professional-Make-Up-Brushes-


W7 HONEY QUEEN HONEYCOMB BLUSHER WITH BRUSH - £3.29
WOW these look suspiciously like Benefit (overpriced) box blushers…..maybe SugarBomb?
I do love a good blusher, says "The buildable blusher with built in shimmering pigments for extra glow. Contains shimmery peach, bronze, gold and pink shades in a honeycomb design. Soft and silky to apply which gives a gorgeous glow." SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/W7-HONEY-QUEEN-HONEYCOMB-BLUSHER


Candy Colour Crossbody Satchel Messenger Handbag - £8.99
Very summer festival…Coachella style. Comes in so many colours - Aqua Blue, Black, Grass Green, Mint Green, Orange, Purple, Rose, White, Wine Red, Yellow! I love that it has an adjustable strap and an inside pocket with a zip. Now which colour should I go for??

 Really hope you liked this kind of post, something different. Got to love eBay bargains! Let me know what you're watching on eBay ;)

Follow me on;
Instagram - @jasiabyatt
Twitter - @jasiabyatt1
Tumblr - www.tumblr.com/blog/jasiabyatt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Years on

Just sat minding my own...well actually browsing through ASOS with the telly on in the background and I see my back surgeon from 10 years ago. BBC 2 Hospital series 3  a documentary on Nottingham QMC hospital around the time of a bed crisis. A young boy of 12 was about to undergo a spinal fusion by the best surgeon Micheal Grevitt (my doctor). The documentary was a brilliant insight into how the NHS is suffering. Staff overworked, patients distressed waiting for beds, treatment and then a lack of social care funding. An experience I didn't have 10 years ago. The program brought back some memories, least to say some painful memories - literally painful. August 2007 I went to QMC to have the biggest operation I'd ever had or probably will ever have. I make myself laugh to be honest because now at 26 I'd be shitting myself but not at 16 -  bitch be fearless! Obvz I was nervous but I was optimistic almost unbeatable! My mum looked petrified...the woman is scared of hospital

#MYBEAUTIFULSTRUGGLE

   I don't really know what I'm going to call this blog post. I have to discuss Jordan Bone's latest YouTube video "My beautiful struggle". This video had over 25,000 views in 24 hours! ( Congratulations Jordan) . The point of this video was for Jordan to show her viewers The struggle she has to apply make up. It's almost like a behind-the-scenes about how difficult it was to learn to do her make up. She is a positive, beautiful, ambitious inspiration which makes her the perfect role model for so many different people not just those with disabilities. It's not easy to put a video like this online for everyone to see. To admit that you can't do most things for yourself and have to ask for help with everything is difficult. Down to silly little things to normal people ( able people ), like brushing your own hair or dressing yourself. Do you take that for granted ? Maybe ? You probably don't even realise your morning routine is completel

FOTD - Summer BBQ

                                     Recently I went to a BBQ on that one day that we had sun this year - haha! Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude Foundation Nude Ivory - £7.99 I wanted a light base with coverage and SPF. This foundation is great for summer because its light, doesn't feel cakey. It also has a    SPF 20 which is great! Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Cool Medium 2 - £4.19 I love this concealer!! It's my go to at the moment. Quick and easy to use no faff - blends easy. Great for dark circles and blemishes too. Max Factor Creme Puff Blusher Lavish Mauve - £8.99 Perfect summer glow. No need for highlighter because its multi ton al in different lights. Benefit Roller Lash mascara - £19.50 This is one of few mascaras that actually hold a curl! No smudging down my face which is a bonus. Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick 57 Pink Rhapsody - £26.00 Got to love a pink lip! I felt like i needed a bright lip - i've wore nude lips to death recently! I love summer..wher